Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Petrocom will be place their coal plant at Cilegon

Hong Kong-based Petrocom Energy Ltd has unveiled plans to invest up to US$40 million on a proposed coal-blending facility in Cilegon, Banten.
The facility is planned to have a production capacity of 10 million tons per year, and will be situated inside the state-run Krakatau Steel industrial complex.
Petrocom director and chairman Howard Au said Friday in Cilegon that the facility would generate coal to specifications in line with customers’ needs.


“There is a lot of low-quality coal rejected by the market. We therefore need to mix and process this coal so that the end products are in accordance with the market demands,” Howard said during a press conference on the facility plan.
He added that Petrocom had completed a feasibility study required for the construction project and had submitted the results to Krakatau Steel.
Petrocom's Indonesian legal advisor, Bambang Setiawan, said it may take up to three months to settle legal and regulatory affairs with Krakatau and the Indonesian Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry before the construction project could commence.
“It might take up to 18 months to complete the facility, since we first need to choose the location, complete a design and then build it,” Howard said, as quoted by kontan.co.id.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Everyone,I'm Adrik Vadim living in Kurgan City , I want to share with you all on here on how Mr Benjamin help me with a loan of 15,000.000.00 Rubles to start up my food beverage delivery after all I have work in several hotels here in kurgan just to earn a living but unfortunate I was still having difficulties to pay a rent but I thank God now that I'm a self employ now with 5 workers working in my care. Just if you looking for financial freedom I will advise you contact Mr Benjamin with this email below and whats app number as well. lfdsloans@outlook.com +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete